1. Perennial Garden Border by a Cow Farm. This is a true ‘edge’; a suburban backyard, right beside a cow farm with a Whole Foods shopping mall minutes away.
2. Garden Shared between Three Families
4. Spring House (featured in Garden and Gun and Southern Living). Jenks and friends designed and made the giant water feature on the right of 2,500 pounds of poured concrete and stain.
5. Adding a Little Jazz to an Old, Shady Sandhills Cottage Garden. Jefferson Hubble, an incredible mason artist, designed and installed the ‘magic carpet’ patio floor.
6. Four pictures from a sort of controversial Meadow Garden near Augusta National Golf Course. Tony Carr, an artist from North Augusta, designed and made the copper screen, which emulates a fountain and blocks a view of a close house.
For garden design or consulting contact us via phone or email.