Lunch & Learn Tickets for June 15, 2023
Please purchase tickets for June 15.
After you order, we’ll put you on a special email list and we’ll send details and updates. Please note this will not be an immediate response.
9:30 am until 1:30 pm.
- We’ll meet you with hot coffee or cold Beech Island well water and a snack
- Ample restrooms are available on arrival
- Tour #1 wanders through the rare plant nurseries and the Crinum fields, which should be at their peak
- We’ll have lunch prepared by a local chef
- Tour #2 We’ll head through Gloria’s garden, and explore a bit of history of the 1750’s farm, house, and renovated barns
- Be alert to any particular plants that you may want to take home with you, as there will be an opportunity to purchase plants at the end of the day
Events are rain or shine; unless there’s a major storm
After we conclude, please stop next door to see the stunning trees and home at Redcliffe Historic Site.
If you have trouble with buying a ticket, contact Bob, our events registrar, via email. [email protected].
Please note that if you’ve signed up for Lunch and Learn with a group, on a different day, coordinate and get tickets directly with your group!
Out of stock